12-Volt 60Ah AGM Deep Cycle SLA Battery
Hours @20-Hr Rate): 60Ah
Hot Cranking Amps: 1100A
Marine Cranking Amps: 600A
Terminals: 8mm (included)
Dimensions (inches): 9.5"L x 5.5"W x 8.2"H
Charging Current: 4A-20A (a smart charger is
Charging Voltage: 14.4V-14.9V
Float Voltage: 13.5V-13.8V
- AGM Electrolyte Suspension System
- Maintenance free Operation
- No Dangerous Fumes or Gases
- Fast Charge Delivery Capabilities
- Custom Built Military Grade Alloys
- Extremely Low Self Discharge Rate
- Approved for Mobile, Maritime and Air Travel
- Extreme Vibrations, Heat and Weather resistant
- Sealed, Non-Spillable, Non Hazardous Construction
- Maximum Power Density and Deep Cycle Capabilities
- Smart / Microprocessor controlled charger: Battery Charger Guide
- Alternator: 14V-15V14V-15V.
- Solar Panel: 100W-300W
- Charge Controller:10A or more
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4~140F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
BCI Group Code:
Matching Termination: 22NF (+ on L.H.S. & -
All VMAXTANKS AGM batteries feature:
- Sealed Construction
unique construction and sealing techniques of VMAX tanks guarantee leak
proof operation in any position with no adverse effect to capacity or
service life. VMAX tanks are classified as non-spill able,
non-hazardous, dry batteries making them NOT restricted for Surface,
Maritime and Air Transport.
- Electrolyte Suspension system
tanks utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting AGM (Absorbed
Glass Matt) of a high porosity that totally absorb and contain the
electrolyte. No silica gels or any other contaminants are used.
- Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water to VMAXTANKS™ during float service life.
- Reliable, Rugged Construction
The extra strong ABS container reduces case bulging and plate warping, ensuring long life and high performance.
- Low Pressure Valve Regulated System
are equipped with safety release valves, designed to operate between
0.98-196.1kpa and automatically reseal. Hence, there is never an
excessive accumulation of gas within the battery.
- Heavy Duty Military Grade Grids
duty lead tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of performance and
service life in either float or cyclic applications, even after repeated
- Cyclic Service Life
is known to deliver one of the highest numbers of discharge / recharge
cycles. Depending on the use and average depth of discharge it can offer
an average of:
|Number Of Cycles ||Depth of Discharge |
|300 ||100% |
|600 ||75% |
|900 ||50% |
|1500 ||25% |
|3500+ ||10% |
- Float Service Life
VMAXTANKS™ have an expected life span of 8 to 10 years in float service applications.
- Low Self Discharge
self discharge rate of the new VMAX tanks at room temperature is
approximately 1-2% of rated capacity per month (compared to 2-3% for
most other AGM batteries and 15-20% for Lead Acid batteries).
- Operating Temperature
VMAXTANKS™ may be operated over a broad range of ambient temperatures.
- Ultra Low Resistance
Ultra Low Resistance make it up to 99% efficient (compared to 85-95% as
in Lead Acid Batteries and 97% in most other GEL and AGM batteries).
- Higher Power Density
A special assembly technology is used to enhance power density to a considerable level.
Don’t settle for an average Lead Acid Battery, upgrade to a VMAX CHARGE TANK premium AGM deep cycle battery